Podiatry Network Product Store
You have 0 items in your cart.
View Cart |
Go to Checkout
Dr. Jill's Gel Toe Separators-Spreaders
- Relief for corns between toes, overlapping toes, nail problems, bunions, deviation of big toe & friction.
- Larger spreader (hourglass shaped) mainly fits between big toe and 2nd toe but can be used between any of the toes.
- Smaller Toe Separator fits between all the smaller toes.
- Washable and re-usable pads, each pad can be used over and over again.
- 2 sizes and shapes guarantees a comfortable fit.
- For use in all styles of footwear.
HOW THESE GEL PADS PROVIDE COMFORT:
- The Spreader helps reduce big toe and 2nd toe from drifting & overlapping and helps straighten & align.
- The small Separator cushions and fits comfortably between all other toes to relieve pain and pressure.
- Overlapping Toes
- Corns between toes
- Nails Problems
- Apply between clean and dry toes.
- Pull hoisery carefully over product and re-position if necessary.
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe.
We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, if desired lightly dust gel with talcum powder if gel becomes sticky after washing.
The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual.
WARNING: Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.